- "Drink plenty of water first: This helps to keep your tissues hydrated and more pliable during rolling, so drink a large glass of water first.
- Use your roller for warm-ups and cool downs: Foam rollers are both a warm-up tool and a recovery tool. Try swapping out static stretches in your warm-up for foam rolling.
- Slow down: Avoid rolling too quickly; your movements on the foam roller should be slow and concentrated.
- Move in multiple directions: For best results, combine up-and-down, side-to-side and other directional movements to best work your muscles.
- Do it regularly-- preferably daily: As mentioned, using the foam roller daily is an excellent tool for muscle maintenance, injury prevention and pain relief...."
Und zu Vibrationstraining und Foam Rolling: "This combination can radically increase your range of motion and flexibility."
Vibrationstraining in 76534 Baden-Baden-Neuweier / Termine nach Vereinbarung
Quelle: Dr Joseph Mercola / http://fitness.mercola.com/sites/fitness/archive/2013/11/22/foam-roller-exercises.aspx?e_cid=20131122Z2_DNL_art_2&utm_source=dnl&utm_medium=email&utm_content=art2&utm_campaign=20131122Z2&et_cid=DM33882&et_rid=344498383